The new video shows off all the benefits of the latest update for the game. Details below:
- Lowered Difficulty on Lv.70 ~ 89 Secret Dungeon(s) – This revamp was done so that players who are new to Secret Dungeons will have less trouble clearing them without dying multiple times; originally quite the daunting task.
- Luto Mode is now available for Lv.90 and Up Secret Dungeons – This was done to bring players together that may be more closely geared/leveled so that the individual players should carry their own weight. In short, there should be fewer mistakes and needless wipes from under-geared players, and less trolling towards them in what used to be accidental entry to Lv.70 ~ 89 Luto Mode dungeons.
- – Lv. 70 ~ 89 players will be queued together unless a Lv.90+ character parties with lv.70 ~ 89 players.
- – All Lv.90 + characters will be queued together.
- Instead of needing to go to a specific Village Blacksmith for Village specific Secret Dungeon Exchange or Upgrading needs, players will be able to Exchange/Upgrade all Secret Dungeon gear with any Blacksmith in any town.
- Lowered the Upgrade costs required for Normal Secret Dungeon Gear (Grendized-Rank) so there will be less need to grind out Daily Quests when upgrading.
- Heroic Dungeons are now easier and have only 1 difficulty level.
- – Players that have geared themselves out with upgraded Secret Dungeon Gear will have an easier time running Heroic Dungeons.
- New (1) Difficulty Heroic Dungeons will yield Hell Difficulty Heroic Mode loot!
- – Because the loot from the Hell Difficulty Heroic Dungeons has been transferred to the new, lowered difficulty structure, players will receive more significant, relevant gear. Previously, players were at a risk of getting gear that was worse than what they'd have received from Secret Dungeons
Add's Energy Fusion Theory Dungeon
- Daily Quests added for Add's Energy Fusion Theory Dungeon negate RNG so that players are guaranteed to receive the same amount of Energy Shards
- For those that are extremely lucky (or unlucky) and get duplicate drops of the same Void-Type Weapons, they can now dismantle them and can get more Energy Shards
- For some players, just experiencing the end game story could be difficult. Some weren't geared enough but wanted to just complete/experience the story of Elsword. With the new Story Mode difficulty, they can now experience the Debrian Laboratory & El Tower Defense Dungeons at a significantly lower difficulty.
- – The difficulty is lowered and penalties like Resurrection Limits were removed from the El Tower Defense Dungeon in Story Mode to make it easier to complete.
- Players no longer need to complete the previous region's Epic Quest lines in order to start the Elrianode region Epic Quest lines.
- – This makes it easier for those that are only after the Elrianode Equipment from the Elrianode Epic Quest lines.
Lanox, Atlas, and Elysion
- The Lanox Epic Quest Line – Players no longer need to complete these to begin the Atlas Epic Quest line
- Atlas Epic Quest Line – Players no longer need to complete these to begin the Elysion Epic Quest Line
- – This change allows players to pick up the respective quests wherever they please; just in case they out-leveled the Lanox or the Atlas Regions from grinding Secret Dungeons
- All Elysion Dungeons will have their difficulty removed
- – You won't have to worry about mistakenly running the wrong difficulty dungeon for your Epic Quest Lines
Camilla's Skill Manual Quests
- Intermediate, Advanced, and Expert Skill Manual Quests have been revamped
- – Expanded the Regions whereas players can acquire the required items to complete the Skill Manual quests
- – This revamp allows players to progress through the story while completing the Skill Manual Quests instead of being stuck in a specific region that they may have out-leveled (due to bad RNG/Not getting the drops they need)
- The Fever System has been revamped to become more useful/relevant
- – Players will no longer be forced to enter the 1 Bead "Awaken" status, sacking their desire to have the benefits of the preferred 3 Bead "Awaken" Status.