Police believe they have found the bomb factory flat where the explosives detonated by Salman Abedi were made.
Officers have raided a high-rise block, where they believe the device which killed 22 people in a 12th floor council flat was created.
Hundreds of Muslim children march to Manchester Arena to pay tribute to 22 victims
The 22-year-old Manchester bomber sub-let a property in Somerton Court, in the Blackley area of Manchester.
Officers involved in the terror investigation – along with armed police – raided the flat on Wednesday evening.
Abedi’s landlord contacted police after recognising the bomber’s name in the news.
The landlord said a strong scent of chemicals was left behind by his ex-tenant and fire alarms had been deactivated, according to the Daily Mail.
Hate crime reports have doubled in Manchester since terror attack
Abedi rented the 12th floor property for weeks before the attack, moving out last month.
A total of 13 arrests have now been made in the Manchester attack investigation.
Police arrested two men aged 20 and 22 on suspicion of terror offences in connection with the Manchester bombing last night.
Another man, aged 44, was arrested in Rusholme on suspicion of terrorism offences linked to the arena attack.
Chief Constable Ian Hopkins of Greater Manchester Police said: ‘It has been a challenging week and we are still in the middle of a live investigation. Eight people are in custody aged between 18 and 38.
‘There are still 12 locations that are being searched and activity will continue throughout the weekend. The cordon remains around Manchester Arena.
‘We have hundreds of officers that are working on this investigation from across the national counter terrorism policing network and we have seized thousands of exhibits that are now being assessed.’
Here is everything we know about the suspects so far.